* You can request to reissue your password. Passwords are reissued during business hours (weekdays).
* After password has been reissued, the old password will become invalid. Until you receive your new password, all services (internet connection, sending/receiving emails, etc.) using the corresponding ID will become unavailable.
* The new password will be sent to you via simple registered mail or home delivery service. (*For Mail ID, the new password will be sent to your Asahi Net email address, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
* When you receive the new password, please change the password for connection devices or mailers etc. to a new one. In that case, you may be separately required to enter the user name and the password for accessing your devices.
*Enter in half-width alphanumeric characters.
*If you do not remember your ID, please enter the email address issued by Asahi Net.
Asahi Net ID:ab2t-ash
Additional Mailbox ID:11-digit ID starting with M
FTP ID:11-digit ID starting with F
* Enter in half-width alphanumeric characters.
* An email message will be sent notifying receipt of your request. Please make sure that you are able to receive emails sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Asahi Net, Inc. shall handle customers’ personal information appropriately in accordance with the Handling of Personal Information. Please read and give consent to the policy below.
The purpose of use of personal information collected in this request procedure falls under the following category specified in the Handling of Personal Information.
(i) Personal information of customers under 2. Purpose of use.I agree to the Handling of Personal Information.